Windsor guest houses and bed and breakfasts
A guest house is a lodging or bed and breakfast - usually a private house that offers accommodation unlike that of a hotel. It is usually inexpensive hotel-like
accommodation but without a bar or 24 hour reception and room service. Windsor has many small Guest Houses but they are not all equal. Our best tip is to check Tripadvisor for reviews like: "Very Impressed" or "Felt Like Home" - just a few of the comments from guests who stayed at Alma House Guest House recently.
Modern decor and furnishings usually tend to mean that a hotel or guest house has been recently updated. This usually means newer more comfortable beds and linens and a cosier experience for guests.
It is important to select a clean and comfortable
place to stay if you are visiting Windsor whether for work or pleasure as you will be so much better rested - ready for a good day's work or sightseeing which you need all of your energy for as there is so much to see and do in Windsor.
Guest Houses in Windsor include:
- Alma House Bed and Breakfast 56 Alma Road Windsor Tel: 01753 444444 - great B&B just 5 minutes walk from Windsor town centre. Modern, stylish rooms boutique hotel feel
- Langton House Windsor 46 Alma Road,
Windsor Tel: 01753 858299 www.langtonhouse.co.uk - in a quiet leafy residential street not far from the town centre, Langton House has a good reputation for cleanliness and comfort.
- Dee & Steves B&B Windsor 169 Oxford Road, Windsor Tel: 01753 854489
- a cosy house with free wireless internet close to town
- Rainworth House B&B Oakley Green Road, Oakley Green, Windsor SL4 5UL Tel: 01753 856749 This lovely B&B is situated approximately 2 miles from central Windsor
- Barbara's B&B 16 Maidenhead Road, Windsor SL4 5EQ Tel: 01753 840273 - a small B&B on the outskirts of Windsor approx 15 minute walk to town centre
You can also check out Tripadvisor for the best Bed and Breakfasts in Windsor